USERS LOVE OUR ITEM AUTHORING FUNCTIONALITY!
Our remote item authoring system is specifically designed to facilitate the development of large, high-quality banks of test items via a collaborative cloud-based platform. Our goal is to provide the best possible platform for users in multiple locations to work together in making high-quality test content.
- Administrators can create users with a range of role-based access as well as limiting users to certain content areas
- Item writers can easily log in from anywhere to author items
- Choose from a range of item response types
- Manage a bank of assets (images, video files, audio files, and reading passages) and easily insert into items
- Administrators can assign items to people and statuses with advanced workflow management
- Users can review, edit, and comment directly in the WYSIWYG item editor
- Assign items to content hierarchy
- Require input from users, such as Angoff ratings for cutscore studies, with our customizable item review module
Each item is stored with a wealth of metadata needed for development of valid test questions.
- Information: Keywords, description, author, status, date created, source… or define your own custom fields.
- Content: Enter the test question with complete rich text formatting, equation editor, and audio/video/images/passages.
- Statistics: Classical, item response theory, and your own statistics
- Comments: Any other information, or comments by reviewers, with a timestamp
- Review: Results stored from the item review module, such as Angoff ratings and reviewer approvals
- Objectives: The objectives of the blueprint category are available for item writers
SO, WHERE ARE WE BUILDING THIS AWESOME SOFTWARE?
GET IN TOUCH!
Have any questions? Our consultants are here to help!
"*" indicates required fields